Avogen keys on the extra-cellular matrix (ECM) to aid and support cells deteriorated from aging and stress. These aging and stress symptoms in the extra-cellular matrix and elsewhere are usually distinct and measurable by 30 years old. As the body undergoes aging and stress, soft elastic tissues of all organs become, descriptively speaking, more gristle-like. This is sometimes referred to as excess crosslinking.
Call Lasting Impression Corrective Skincare to order this product.
One capsule daily helps to:
• Clear away the aged and sun-damaged look
• Soften and erase scars, restore stretched skin
• Soften implant areas to the natural feel and look
• Soften chronic adhesions from surgery and injury
• Increase overall vitality and energy
• Improve clarity and coordination
• Softer, freer movement from stiff joints – in days!
Safety and Precautions
Avogen is a natural avocado metabolite. Consumption of one capsule per day is, on average, equivalent to eating one avocado per day for Avogen – but without the calories! Avogen is safe for all ages, but it is primarily intended for adults. It is safe to take Avogen during pregnancy. Avogen has undergone safety tests and exhibits no indications for mutagenic or teratogenic activity.
We advise the following precautions:
• Avogen is not recommended if you are allergic to avocados.
• One or two capsules per day; dosing in excess of one capsule daily will NOT increase benefits.
• Excessive dosing (more than 20 capsules at a time) or accidental ingestion by children or adults may result in digestive upset and symptoms similar to over-ingestion of any vegetable oil.
• Avogen will not interfere with other medications, but consult your doctor if you are taking medications.
• If you experience any undesired symptoms, discontinue the product.
Avogen may be taken before, after or during meals. We suggest just before bedtime. Avogen is easily digested and should produce no apparent after-taste.
The organic avocado oil ingredient will be absorbed as any vegetable oil to be processed further in the liver or with longer chained fractions, through the lymphatic system. Avogen itself will pass intact through the stomach and also be absorbed through sites in the digestive tract. There it will proceed to the extracellular matrix via the blood supply and become bio-available in support of the processes there.
There will be no “drug” sensations in consumption of Avogen. Stomach upset is rare but if it occurs, discontinue the product.
The FDA has not evaluated any claims made herein nor are Avopharm products intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.