Our Health Practices
In addition to the guidelines we have always followed for infection control, and sanitation, we have a few new ways of servicing clients that is efficient and safer for everyone in the office.
A sincere note of gratitude and appreciation
Thank you for your continuous trust, and for allowing me to take care of your skincare needs, before the office temporary closure, during and after these tough times. We will not only get through this, but we will emerge stronger after it!
New Beginnings - Returning to the Office
- To maintain social distancing, please remain in your car and call or text us to check-in for your appointment.
- All clients are required to wear a mask when arriving at the office.
- Upon arrival, all clients will have their temperature taken.
- Clients will be offered a complimentary disinfecting spritz.
- Clients will wash their hands for 20 seconds
- We require all clients to fill out a Wellness Screening Checklist.
Communication is of the utmost importance, together we will rise.
Each client entering the office will be asked the following questions:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- If you have traveled by plane or cruise ship or have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days, please call and reschedule your appointment
Safe distancing – Limited people in the office
We have always been, and will continue to be a very private skincare office. Safety is our number one priority and we continue to pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service with long term skincare results.
We are also implementing the following procedures to protect the health and well-being of guests and staff:
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet from any individual throughout the office
- By appointment only
- Absolutely no walk-in’s
- Absolutely no solicitors
- No children, family, or friends will be allowed during your appointment
20 second hand washing up on entering:
Every person entering the office will be asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds. A nice, non- greasy or irritating humectant will be provided for your comfort.
Reception area, bathroom (LBGTQ friendly), and common areas:
- All unnecessary items such as magazines, service menus, all paper products that cannot be disinfected have been removed.
- Ours two reception chairs, product display cabinets and glass table can be properly disinfected.
- The restroom surfaces including floors, sink, and toilet bowl are properly disinfected before and after every client.
- Disinfecting wipes and spray strategically placed throughout the office for clients and staff to use.
Our disinfectants are EPA-registered and effectively killing viruses (COVID-19), germs, fungus and bacteria in as little as one minute.
Additional Considerations for Esthetic/Skin Care Services :
- Clients are required to wear face coverings for treatments to other areas, if they are able per the CDPH guidance.
- Staff must wear disposable gloves throughout the entire esthetic service and while cleaning and disinfecting implements and surfaces afterwards.
- Staff must remove gloves and wash hands before leaving the treatment room and use a previously readied disposable barrier to open and close the treatment room door when leaving the room.
- We dispose of single-use applicators immediately after use in a lined, lidded trash bin.
You may download the Client Pre-Appointment Forms by clicking here.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete the necessary paper work needed for your treatment. Services will not be rendered without completed paperwork. Thank you for understanding that we earn our living by reserving time for our clients. We make every effort to be on time (and properly disinfect the treatment room) so we can be on time for your appointment. If you are dissatisfied in any way with your experience at Lasting Impression, please advise us immediately.
Personal Protective Gear
It is with great pleasure that I say…both my clients and I are well protected!
Wearing a face mask and gloves is something I’ve practiced for over 20 years, now it’s the “new norm”. I’ll be wearing both more frequently, and it truly is my pleasure to help keep us safe. For more information on our PPE equipment, please click here.
Linen/towels and client gowns
- All linen, towels and client gowns will continue to be laundered to meet proper sanitation guidelines required by the State of California.
- All clients will enter into their treatment bed with fresh, clean and disinfected linen. All dirty linen is properly stored in a separate room away from clients.
- We are “No Nonsense” when it comes to adhering to the state requirements for the protection and well-being of our clients and staff.
Properly disinfected treatment room
It is with great pleasure to continue providing a safe, clean, properly disinfected treatment room.
We use disposable products to guarantee safe practice on all clients (disposable 4×4 cotton pads, 2×2 cotton eye pads, wooden spatula for product dispensing ect).
Our Wipes & Ready to Use Disinfectant Spray is used on all hard surfaces and treatment areas. Our disinfectants are EPA-registered and effectively kill viruses (COVID-19), germs, fungus and bacteria in as little as one minute.
We are mandated by the State of California to follow strict sanitation and disinfecting guidelines. This is not an option!
All disinfectants are NOT the same…Rejuvenate is superior!
- Used between each client
- Disinfects in as little as 1 minute
- EPA registered | hospital grade disinfectant
- Kills Human Coronavirus, Hepatitis B & C Virus, Influenza, Herpes…
- Approved by the EPA under the Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance for use against the virus that causes COVID-19
- Meet OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- Formulated without bleach, alcohol or quats
- Non-toxic, odorless and non-irritating
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) not required
- Easy to use, fast and convenient